10 things you should know about me–it’s up to you as to whether you hate them or not.
- Someone once told me I have a “free associate” way of thinking. I think what that really means is that I have one of the weirdest systems of logic you may ever encounter. So, if I say something random that doesn’t appear to have anything to do with the conversation, it’s because it connects through some strange and twisted avenue in my head and it’s better not to ask how.
- I am a fang-banging, Potterhead Gleek. I’ve even actually thought about which Hogwarts house I would be in. Yes, I’m a dork and I don’t care. I prefer the term ‘obsessive fan.’
- The only way I could be more obsessed with Lost is if I knew what the heck was going on.
- I call my computer Mac-similian. You know, like Maximilian, but better because there’s a Mac in it.
- I sometimes self-diagnose myself with both real psychological conditions, such as ADD, and yet-to-be-discovered psychological conditions, such as chronic cerebral flatulence.
- I don’t usually curse out loud, but there is a sailor in my head. He lives next door to a Grammar Nazi and Road Rage Sally.
- I have a self-deprecating sense of humor. It doesn’t mean I’m depressed. It’s allowed.
- If anyone ever starts a campaign to implement those beautiful things called siestas in the U.S., you will have my full support.
- I’ll read pretty much anything that’s recommended to me.
- You’ll notice that I’ve been starting every entry with a few lines from a song or a quote. Because this blog isn’t really “about” anything, this is merely my mild attempt at cohesion.
I reserve the right to change and rotate these facts at any time. Blame #1.